Snowflake to SSIS

• Replies:2
brother info
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 7, 2024, 8:21:03 AM via Website

I am getting this error "indicator pointer is required by the driver to indicate null output data" while I am importing data from Snowflake to SQL server using SSIS. I have created an ODBC driver connection in order to access it. I am able to do it for some of the views but unfortunately for 1 of the view it is throwing me this error :

dominica
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 28, 2024, 5:34:32 AM via Website

Confirm that the Snowflake view you are importing does not contain any null values for columns that are defined as non-nullable in the SQL Server table. If there are null values present, you may need to handle them appropriately, such as by converting them to a default value or allowing nulls in the SQL Server table.

Helpful?
Abu huraira Mughal
  • Forum posts: 15

Mar 29, 2024, 5:32:14 AM via Website

The error "indicator pointer is required by the driver to indicate null output data" suggests that there may be an issue with how null values are handled in the data being imported from Snowflake to SQL Server using SSIS. Check the data types and nullability settings in your view, and ensure they are compatible with the destination in SQL Server.

Helpful?