Not just for writing - Chat GPT for Google Sheets, web page classification and more

• Replies:1
qtip2
  • Forum posts: 5

Jun 14, 2024, 4:05:29 PM via Website

You can use Chat GPT to write content, of course. It saves lots of time, and it's not complicated to use. The problem is that we are drowning in AI-written, poor-quality content. AI-written content can rank on Google if it meets specific quality, relevance, and value criteria for users. This is usually not the case, and you can easily spot blog articles written by Chat GPT. I imagine this happens because of bad prompts and the need for more editing. Generally, I test as many prompts as I need until I find one that offers good results and then devote time to editing the article or any piece of content.

This tool has many applications outside of creating content that are neglected. For example, I use Chat GPT to classify web pages. It works incredibly well and offers many insights that help me adjust my marketing strategy. Say I want to categorize my pages into Sales/Informational classes. Chat GPT does this for me quickly, and then I can build a strategy around this info. Targeted advertising and more aggressive SEO work on the sales pages; improving the quality of content and investing time in link building for informational pages.

Also, I am figuring out how to use GPT for Google Sheets and automate repetitive tasks. There are a couple of great extensions, like the one I'm using, and I am focusing on testing data analysis and summarizing. Plus, I see I can generate tables and lists in the blink of an eye, with the key points extracted in an organized and well-structured way.

If you haven't yet, I encourage you to explore how Chat GPT and related tools and plugins can help you with your tasks. If you have - do share, I am open to suggestions!

— modified on Jun 24, 2024, 6:24:52 PM

fitzgerald
  • Forum posts: 21

Jun 15, 2024, 5:01:26 PM via Website

Hi, thanks for this very constructive explanation !